Users with the appropriate permissions may comment on any of the wiki postings, write and post articles, participate in the discussion forums, create blogs, and author content for the wiki.
There are five types of users:
- Anonymous Visitors can view content, read comments attached to pages, articles and blogs and use the search tool to find content. They can also view postings in the discussion forums.
- Registered Visitors can also leave comments on pages, articles and blogs and post content to discussion forums.
- Contributors can also write articles, and host blogs.
- Authors can also create chapter content hosted by the wiki
- Section Editors can also manage an entire segment in the wiki
Additionally, there are two administrative levels:
- Forum Moderators are responsible for managing the discussion forums
- System Administrators are responsible for general site administration
Individuals interested in becoming either a Registered Visitor or Contributor may do so by sending an email to one of our site Administrators:
Please allow up to five days for validation of the applicant's request.